Vacancy – Senior Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager to provide strong leadership to our staff team and oversee empathetic, trauma informed service delivery. You’ll need to establish effective operational relationships with front-line delivery partners that prioritises the needs of service users. Responsible for implementing robust systems and processes being accountable for the performance of the staff team and providing guidance, advice, coaching and performance management.
The values of POW Nottingham reflect our vision and what is important to those we support, these are:
- Safety – Ensuring people have a safe space and can be safeguarded and protected from further harm.
- Support – Informing and advocating based upon each person’s needs.
- Choice – Enabling people to make their own choices without stigma.
- Empower – Giving people the tools to care for themselves and to inform our work.
The main role responsibilities (further outlined in the job description) are:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, leading team meetings and events.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with our key stakeholders, attending relevant meetings, promoting the work of POW, and reporting on progress.
- Oversee day to day operations, monitoring the team’s performance, setting time bound and clear goals and objectives, reporting on metrics.
- Conduct one to one supervision and line management to discuss performance, training needs and providing on the job mentoring as and when necessary.
To apply please forward an updated CV and a personal statement, no more than 2 A4 sides, outlining your suitability and interest in the role (with reference to the job description and person specification) to email@example.com
Closing date: midday on Thursday 27th January 2022
Interviews: Monday 7th February 2022
Hours: 32 hours per week, Monday to Friday, evening and weekend work may be required
Salary: £29,055 – £33,136 pro rata (salary dependent on experience)
It is an occupational requirement that applications are open to women only, as permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1, of the Equality Act 2010.
POW particularly welcome applications from people from the BAME community or other minority groups including the LGBTQ+ community.
Job Description – Click here to download: Senior Manager Job Description and Spec Dec 21