As well as a core staff team at POW we are thankful and reliant on our gracious volunteers to help our projects run smoothly and make sure we can meet the needs of everyone who comes through our door.
Volunteer roles include:
- Cooking hot meals for drop in sessions
- Volunteer drivers for evening outreach sessions
- Back office volunteers helping us organise donations, restock supplies, holding up the backbone of our day to day work
- Drop-in volunteers to provide befriending, emotional and practical support for clients at drop in sessions
- Social media co-ordinators
- Fundraisers and event planners
If you would be interested in volunteering at POW and have the skills and passion to help us on a regular basis please contact our Operations Manager, Carys, on firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss any current opportunities.